This page provides quick access to foundational documents for the Trinity River Restoration Program and our restoration actions.
- 2014 – Phase I Review: A review by the Scientific Advisory Board of the program’s restoration actions through the Phase I channel rehabilitation sites; recommended a modeling and decision support system.
- 2011 – Trinity River Channel Design Guide: This documents the science and engineering behind most of our channel rehabilitation actions.
- 2009 – Integrated Assessment Plan (IAP): This identifies the scope of research needed to evaluate restoration of the Trinity River and its Fisheries.
- 2009 – Master Environmental Impact Report (EIR): This PDF provides all parts and appendices for the Draft Master EIR plus the Final Master EIR in one document.
- 2006 – Federal Register Correction on Flow Volume Determination: Clarifies how annual restoration flow volumes are calculated, by a correction to the 2000 Final Environmental Impact Statement Appendix C, aligning it with other portions of the EIS, Record of Decision, and court decisions.
- 2004-09 – Conceptual Models and Hypotheses for the TRRP: consolidates scientific understanding of the Trinity River relevant to
- 2000 – Record of Decision (ROD): This is the U.S. Department of Interior decision that established the current Trinity River Restoration Program.
- 2000 – Implementation Plan for the Preferred Alternative of the TREIS/R: Guidelines for establishing the current TRRP, also provided as Appendix C to the Final Environmental Impact Statement.
- 2000 – USFWS Biological Opinion, Trinity River Mainstem Fishery Restoration: Further guidance toward implementing TRRP.
- 2000 – NMFS Biological Opinion, Trinity River Mainstem Fishery Restoration: Further guidance toward implementing TRRP.
- 2000 – Trinity River Mainstem Fishery Restoration EIS/EIR [Public Draft and Final]: Environmental Impact Statement / Environmental Impact Report (planning document) for implementation of TRRP.
- 1999 – Trinity River Flow Evaluation Final Report: This is the document that provided the science-based recommendations for most of the restoration actions that TRRP implements.