Asarian, J. E., K. De Juilio, D. Gaeuman, S. Naman, and T. H. Buxton. 2021. Temperature synthesis report. Presentation provided to the Trinity River Restoration Program (TRRP) Science Symposium on 2021-12-02. River Bend Sciences, Eureka, California. Available: https://www.trrp.net/library/document?id=2529.
- Construct and populate a comprehensive quality-controlled water temperature dataset for analysis and archive it for future use;
- Evaluate patterns in the relationship between flow and temperature in space and time prior to the Trinity River Record of Decision (ROD);
- Evaluate how ROD flows have affected the thermal regime, temperature compliance, and biological objectives on the Trinity River;
- Evaluate temperature compliance across multiple years (pre-ROD and post-ROD);
- Update conceptual models on stream temperature dynamics in the Trinity River; and
- Develop management recommendations to provide water temperatures in the Trinity River that more efficiently meet objectives of the Trinity River Restoration Program (TRRP).
First Posted: 2021-12-09 01:14:52
Post Updated: 2022-01-03 22:17:34