TRRP is a multi-agency program with eight Partners forming as the Trinity Management Council (TMC), plus numerous other collaborators. The main office is located in Weaverville, CA (contact) although various Partner offices include staff working in the program.
- TMC (Trinity Management Council) – acts much like a Board of Directors. Agencies with membership are frequently referred to as the “TRRP Partners”.
- TAMWG (Trinity Adaptive Management Working Group) – provides stakeholder/public oversight.
- SAB (Science Advisory Board) – a group of independent scientists.
- TRRP Staff – employees of TRRP Partner agencies and their representatives.
- Work Groups – discipline-oriented committees to resolve technical matters.