The Trinity River Restoration Program is a multiple partner program with eight Partners forming the Trinity Management Council (TMC), plus numerous other collaborators. The main office is located in Weaverville, California (contact office) with staff working on the program across various Partner offices.
- Hoopa Valley Tribe
- Yurok Tribe
- California Natural Resources Agency
- Trinity County
- Bureau of Reclamation
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Forest Service
- TMC (Trinity Management Council) – acts much like a Board of Directors. Agencies with membership are frequently referred to as the “TRRP Partners”.
- TAMWG (Trinity Adaptive Management Working Group) – provides stakeholder/public oversight.
- SAB (Science Advisory Board) – a group of independent scientists.
- TRRP Staff – employees of TRRP Partner agencies and their representatives.
- Work Groups – discipline-oriented committees to resolve technical matters.
RESOURCES FOR THE TRINITY RIVER