A COLLABORATIVE PARTNERSHIP
The Trinity River Restoration Program is a multiple partner program with eight partners forming the Trinity Management Council (TMC), plus numerous other collaborators.
TRRP is tasked with restoring and maintaining anadromous fishery resources of the Trinity River by rehabilitating the river itself between Lewiston Dam and the confluence of the North Forth Trinity River. The main office is located in Weaverville, California (contact office) with staff working on the program across various Partner offices.
- TMC (Trinity Management Council) – acts much like a Board of Directors. Members in the TMC are frequently referred to as “TRRP Partners”
- TAMWG (Trinity Adaptive Management Working Group) – provides stakeholder/public oversight – As of November 2017, the TAMWG is administratively inactive.
- SAB (Science Advisory Board) – a group of independent scientists
- TRRP Staff – employees of TRRP Partner agencies and their representatives
- Work Groups – discipline-oriented committees to resolve technical matters
RESOURCES FOR THE TRINITY RIVER